Death Rocket (Flowers + Kief + Wax)


Hybrid
1313 Collective
Price: $20 or 2 for $30

AROMA:  There really isn't a distinguishable smell to this other than smelling ridiculously strong. It really smells like a combination of all the components, with a musky pungent stench to it.

TASTE:  It has a ridiculously heavy hash like taste to it, with a twist of skunk. It smokes ridiculously well, so taking smaller tokes than normal might be a good idea. It has very good lung expansion, and I couldn't help but cough. Take caution while taking hits of this!

LOOK:  It looks menacing... You can clearly see all of the areas they used wax, and can actually feel the graininess from the kief inside. The difference between these and other Death Rockets is the fact that these are not pre-packaged from a different source. They roll these themselves, so you know it's fresher than others.

EFFECTS:  I couldn't finish this by itself. I mean...I could have, but it would have been a waste. I got about 3/4 of the way through it before putting it out. I was medicated within a minute of starting it, and was extremely medicated before I was halfway through. THIS IS VERY STRONG! I regret smoking so much of it, because it had a very narcotic effect that did wonders for my back. Great for nighttime right before bed, or for anyone in a lot of pain.

This might not look like the same Death Rocket that you're used to, and it's because it's made by them. It's cheaper than the "normal" Death Rocket (they go for $25 for 1, no deals), but I can't comment on whether it's stronger. I can comment on the fact that 1313's flowers and concentrates are good quality, so their Death Rocket is no joke. 

GRADES FOR DEATH ROCKET

Aroma:


4.5


Taste:


4.5


Look:


4.5


Effects:


4.5


Overall:


4.5


 Get this widget

Labels: