Solvent Free Wax (Full Melt)


Concentrate
Indica
Private Source

AROMA: Since this was made by various strains, it does not have a distinct strain smell to it.  It has a pleasant smell that reminds me of a very good full melt.

LOOK: This solvent free wax has an interesting look.  Unique due to the fact that this "wax" is essentially a full melt.  It looks much like a crumble wax, but with the consistency of a full melt.  It's a interesting look for a concentrate, and the fact that it is solvent free makes it very clean.

TASTE: The flavor is what makes it obvious that this is essentially a full melt.  It has a very hash-like taste to it.  It is still very tasty considering that it was made from multiple strains.  It's a bit harsh on the throat, but, obviously, had absolutely no butane or other solvent taste.

EFFECTS:  I really wasn't expecting much from this solvent free, "pretty much full melt", wax.  I was wrong... It hits very intensely with a very quick onset.  It's a heavy hitter, so I'm curious as to what strains were used.  

I really enjoyed this wax, especially because it is solvent free.  I am not quite sure of the process, but it's great to have a concentrate as strong as this without worrying about chemicals.  I hope that safer waxes like these become the new norm for concentrates.

GRADE: A

Labels: